|Width of Sample||3.46" (88mm) max.|
|Speed||120, 300, 500, 1000, 1500 mm/min (selectable)|
|Stroke||15.74" (400 mm)|
|Safety Features||Emergency Switch, Overload Stop Function, Stroke Limit Switch|
|Capacity||18 ozf, 500 gf, 5N|
|Accuracy||±0.2% F.S., ±1 LSD|
|Units||N, gf, ozf (selectable)|
|Display||4 digit LCD; Unit Mode; Overload LED; Comparator LEDs|
|Sampling Speed||1,000 times/sec Max.|
|Display Update||10 times/sec|
|Overload Capacity||Approx. 150% F.S. (LED flashes and alarm sounds beyond110%)|
|Comparator Function||Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded indicators|
|Output||USB, RS-232, Analog (-2 to +2 V F.S.)|
|Temp.||32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Dimensions||27.95"L x 4.96"H x 11.81"D (710mm L x 126mm H x 300mm D)|
|Weight||24.2 lb (11 kg)|
IPT-200-5N 180 Degree Peel Tester
Capacity: 18ozf, 500 gf, 5N
IPT-200-5N Embossed Carrier Tape Peel Tester Standard Features
- 180° peel for embossed carrier tape
- Speed (selectable): 120, 300, 500, 1000, 1500mm/min
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED Indicators and output signal for quick go/no go testing
- 1,000 Data memory for computer download
- Stroke: 15.74″ (400mm)
- ozf, gf, and N units are selectable
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- USB, RS-232C and Analog outputs
- Overload capacity 150% of F.S.
- Overload alarm and output signal
IPT-200 peel testers use a combination of screw drive and state-of-the-art brushless motor that provide extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range to offer consistent and reliable testing.
The IPT-200 peel tester offers programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. Sensor position and angle are adjustable and convenient clips secure the sample tapes. Use the 1,000 data memory to store peak data or the USB, RS-232 or analog output to collect continuous data using optional data acquisition software.
The generous work area accepts samples up to 3.46″ wide. The quick return button enables rapid reset of the sensor and an emergency stop safety feature is also included.