Transmit peak torque data to an iPhone® or iPad® up to 20 feet away.
RGED Series: 30, 60, 85, 135, 200, 360, 560 N-m capacities
Digital Torque Wrenches for iPhone® transmit peak data via Bluetooth® to iPhones® and iPads® (iOS 8 and later) up to 20 feet away. A single device can have up to three wrenches connected. The Keyboard app enables the user to capture and log data directly into Notes, Numbers®, or any other notepad utility.
The wrench transmits user selectable data including torque value, wrench ID, date and time. The wrench alerts the user with an alarm when out of range. The last data point is saved in memory and transmitted when connection is re-established.
Wrenches measure in peak mode, peak with auto zero reset, and real time. Five programmable Go/No Go torque presets stored in memory enable users to check frequently used values. Presets alert the user with an intermittent signal at 90% and a continuous signal at 100% of preset torque using LED and audible alerts (Presets cannot be set at less than 10% of capacity).
Wrenches are built with forged steel ratchet heads and 36 tooth gear with double claw ratchets. Positive-lock drives keep sockets from disengaging. Wrenches have an ergonomic handle and are powered by a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Wirelessly transmit peak torque data to an iPhone® or iOS® device up to 20 feet away via Bluetooth®
- Easily transfer data from iPhone® via email or text
- Connect up to three wrenches to one iOS® device (iOS 8 and later)
- Stores last data point in memory if connection is interrupted
- Measures in N-m units only
- 5 programmable Go/No Go torque presets with LED indicator and audible alarm
- Pass/Fail counter with high/low set points
- Peak, peak with auto zero reset, and real time modes
- High accuracy ±1.5% F.S. both CW and CCW
- Free Keyboard app for iPhone® or iOS® device
- Kit includes two rechargeable lithium ion batteries (CR123A) with charger, calibration certificate traceable to NIST, and carrying case