Imada offers both mechanical and digital force gauges capable of the precise measurements required to determine the quality, strength or functionality of a part or product. Imada force gauges measure both compression and tension (push or pull) forces.
Mechanical Force Gauges
Imada mechanical force gauges measure force in real time or peak modes, do not require batteries or charging and are intrinsically safe in hazardous environments. Low capacity gauges measure up to 150 lbf and high capacity models up to 500 lbf. The compact model fits into confined spaces and measures force up to 50 lbf. The all metal construction enables them to retain their calibration for years with proper care. Each gauge comes in a hard plastic carrying case with a selection of attachments.
Digital Force Gauges
Imada digital force gauges have selectable units, programmable high/low setpoints and output peak or continuous data for collection by optional data acquisition software in USB, RS232, Digimatic and analog formats. Imada low capacity digital gauges measure ranges up to 220 lbf, high capacity gauges measure up to 1,100 lbf and our force gauge with remote sensor measures up to 4,400 lbf. Each kit includes a selection of attachments and a hard plastic carrying case.
Mount a force gauge to a test stand for highly specialized force measurement testing applications such as:
- Peel testers for packaging, tapes and laminates
- Pull testers for crimp on terminals
- Puncture testers for strength of wallboard, packaging and fruit hardness
- Spring testers for compression or tension springs
- Compression testers for springs and switches
- Strength testers for adhesives and welds
- Pull scale for weight or trigger sensitivity