45 Degree Peel Tester
MX2-110 Test Stand
ZT / DST Digital Force Gauge
45° Peel Tester Standard Features
- 45° Peel Fixture Clearance: 10mm ~ 90mm(.4″ ~ 3.5″),
Peel Length: approximately 1″
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 12 in/min speed is set digitally (optional speed ranges available)
- Screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Selectable Manual, Increment, and Force Control (with ZT Series gauges) modes
- Easy-to-use program dial and menu screens control mode, speed, timer and cycles
- MX2-110 Stroke: 9.4″ (240mm)
- Max clearance 9″ (with extender 14″)
- Force gauge units are selectable: Newton, lbf and kgf
- Force gauge output: USB, RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
The 45 Degree Peel Tester is an integrated test system. Perform quick and efficient peel tests with the 45° peel fixture, MX2-110 motorized test stand, and ZT/DST digital force gauge. The peel fixture holds and peels back container seals and tapes from food and medical packaging, etc.
The MX2-110 test stand provides smooth, consistent speed essential for peel testing. The test stand has a digital speed set capability, useful for applications requiring a specified peeling speed. The Imada ZT or DST force gauges feature convenient push buttons to select measuring units, measuring modes and include a RS232 port for data downloads.
Specify Imada ZT or DST force gauge capacities.
Optional SW-1 data acquisition software for full SPC and graphing analysis is available.
Force Recorder software available for setups with ZT series gauges. USB output allows the gauge to continuously output to the software at 2,000 data per second.