90 Degree Peel Tester
MX2-110 Test Stand
ZT / DST Digital Force Gauge
90° Peel Tester Standard Features
- 90° peel fixture maximum sample length 155mm (6.1″), width 80mm (3.14″)
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 12 in/min speed is set digitally (other speed ranges available)
- Screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Selectable Manual, Increment, and Force Control (with ZT Series gauges) modes
- Easy-to-use program dial and menu screens control mode, speed, timer and cycles
- MX2-110 Stroke: 9.4″ (240mm)
- Max clearance 9″ (with extender 14″)
- Force gauge units are selectable: Newton, lbf and kgf
- Force gauge output: USB, RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
The 90 Degree Peel Tester is a complete test system. Perform quick and efficient peel tests with the 90° peel fixture, MX2-110 motorized test stand, and ZT/DST digital force gauge. The slide bearing table moves as the tape is peeled to keep a constant 90° angle.
The MX2-110 test stand provides smooth, consistent speed essential for peel testing. The Imada ZT or DST force gauges feature convenient push buttons to select measuring units, measuring modes and include an RS232 port for data downloads.
Specify Imada ZT or DST force gauge capacities and you’re ready to test Velcro, tapes, laminates, and a wide variety of other materials.
Optional SW-1 data acquisition software for full SPC and graphing analysis is available.
Force Recorder software available for setups with ZT series gauges. USB output allows the gauge to continuously output to the software at 2,000 data per second.