DID-4A Digital Torque Screwdriver
Series DID Digital Torque Screwdriver / Torque Tester
Model – DID-4A Digital Torque Screwdriver
Model – DID-05 Digital Torque Screwdriver
- Runs on internal batteries (8 hour use) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with both audible beep and Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output modes (selectable)
- Selectable units ozf-in, lbf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m
- USB virtual COM port sends peak (1 data) or continuous data (12 or 180 data/second)
- Statistics: number of data, Max, Min, Avg
- 800 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- DID-05 includes 4mm stepless one-way clutch, locking half round Phillips tip, full round Phillips tip, locking half round flat tip, full round flat tip, AC charger and carrying case
- DID-4A with 1/4″ square drive includes 1/4″ female square to 1/4″ hex adapter, 2-1/4″ Phillips tips, AC charger and carrying case. Optional ratchet (CW, CCW and fixed operation) and optional small Jacobs chuck (up to 2 mm dia.) available
DID digital torque screwdrivers are rechargeable and feature an integral LCD display for convenient torque readings. The units are designed for screw tightening torque verification and measure in Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output measuring modes (selectable).
DID screwdrivers have an accuracy of ± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD. The units also include programmable setpoints that provide both an audible beep and green/red LED indicator for uniform tightening or GO/NO GO testing.
Productivity Enhancing Features
In addition, they feature a programmable screw tightening counter that can minimize assembly errors by identifying mis-tightening and/or defective screws. Both units feature an 800 data internal memory as well as a USB virtual COM port to use with Imada’s specialized Torque Data Acquisition Spreadsheet. For more information on the SW-1SV-USB spreadsheet click here. DID digital torque screwdrivers substantially reduce scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening. These instruments are ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies.
What Comes with It?
DID models are sold as kits.
DID-4A digital torque screwdrivers with 1/4″ square drive includes 1/4″ female square to 1/4″ hex adapter, 2-1/4″ Phillips tips, AC charger and recyclable-packaging cardboard carrying case. Optional hard plastic carrying case and ratchet available (CW, CCW and fixed operation). DID-4A accepts any standard 1/4″ hex bits.
DID-05 includes 4mm stepless CW one-way clutch, locking half round Phillips tip, full round Phillips tip, AC charger and recyclable-packaging cardboard carrying case. Optional hard plastic carrying case sold separately.