|DSD-4||0.30 – 35.00 lbf-in (Factory standard)|
|DSD-4oz||3.0 – 560.0 ozf-in|
|DSD-4kg||0.30 – 40.00 kgf-cm|
|DSD-4cN||3.0 – 400.0 N-cm|
|DSD-4N||0.030 – 4.000 N-m|
DSD-4 Digital Torque Screwdriver
Torque Screwdriver / Digital Torque Tester
Old Model see DID-4 Series
DSD-4 torque screwdriver features an integral LCD display for convenient torque readings. The unit is designed for screw tightening torque verification and measures in Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output measuring modes (selectable).
The DSD-4 torque screwdriver has an accuracy of ± 0.5% F.S., ±1 LSD and has programmable setpoints that provide both an audible beep and green/red LED indicator for uniform tightening or GO/NO GO testing. In addition, it features a programmable counter that minimizes assembly errors by identifying mis-tightening and/or defective screws and a ratchet for convenient tightening or loosening. Use the 300 internal memory for peak and continuous data recall or RS-232C download for SPC.
The DSD-4 torque screwdriver substantially reduces scrap and rework costs by eliminating over and under-tightening and is ideal for use in a wide variety of applications including the manufacture of electronic, appliance and aerospace assemblies.
Model DSD-4 torque screwdriver is sold in kits which includes the tester/screwdriver, 1/4″ Phillips tips, AC adapter/charger and carrying case.
- The torque screwdriver is Ergonomic and light weight, yet ruggedly constructed
- Available in: lbf-in, ozf-in, kgf-cm, N-cm and N-m (specify units when ordering)
- Peak, Real Time, Peak Down and Continuous Output measuring modes (selectable)
- 300 data memory for recall or for SPC download
- Programmable High and Low setpoints with both audible beep and
- Green/Red LED indicator for uniform torque tightening or GO/NO GO testing
- Programmable screw tightening counter
- Programmable Auto Zero function resets unit to zero for easy operation
- CW and CCW ratchet operation
- RS-232C output for SPC capability
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries (for 8 hours) Auto shut-off after 10 min. of non-use
- 1/4″ Phillips tips, AC charger and carrying case included.