|DSV-1A||17.00 (0.01 ozf)||500.0 (0.1 gf)||5.000 (0.001 N)|
DSV-1 Digital Force Gauge
17 ozf, 500 gf, 5 N Capacity
Tilt Sensor Improves Test Accuracy
- Tilt Sensor: Alerts user to deviation from the reference angle
- Backlit LCD display with user-friendly menus
- Ergonomic, durable, heavy-duty metal construction
- 30,000/sec ultra-high sampling rate
- 1,000 Data memory; automatically calculates Max, Min, Avg statistics
- USB and RS-232C output
- Selectable real time or peak mode operation
- Setting security lock prevents accidental changes
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.; Display flashes at overload limit
- Runs on internal Ni-MH batteries (user replaceable) or AC adapter; Charges with USB port or portable charger
Tilt Sensor Helps users performing handheld measurements to push or pull at a consistent angle, improving measurement accuracy. The tilt alarm has three degrees of sensitivity 4°, 8° or 18° from the reference angle.
|Tilt Alarm||OFF, Strict (4°), Normal (8°) or Loose (18°)|
|Accuracy||± 0.2% F.S., ± 1 LSD|
|Selectable Units||lbf(ozf), kgf(gf) or Newtons|
|Display||4 digit backlit LCD|
|Overload Capacity||Approx. 200% of F.S.|
|Overload Alarm||Audible alarm at 90% of capacity;
Audible alarm and indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.
|Internal Memory||1,000 data with statistics|
|Battery Life||Approx. 30 hours backlight off
Approx. 14 hours backlight on
4.5 hours required for full charge
|Battery Indicator||Battery icon displays three levels of charge|
|Setpoints||Programmable high/low setpoints with OK indicator|
|Operating Temp.||32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)|
|Accessories Included||AC adapter, Attachments (hook, flat tip, conical tip, chisel tip,
notched tip, extension shaft), Carrying Case
Force Logger (optional)
Available to users who need to collect peak data. Please inquire.
SW-1X Data Acquisition Software (optional)
Capture and analyze real-time data from any Imada gauge with a USB or RS-232 port directly into any Windows program. Log measurements and generate a profile graph plus statistical information. Control gauge functions from your computer.
DB-1X Data Input Button (optional)
DB-1X is a compact, one channel interface that enables users to send measurement data to a PC running SW-1X, Imada data acquisition software or other software. The data input button ‘zeros’ the gauge after sending data to the PC eliminating the need to reset manually.