Egg Shell Strength Tester
EG-001 Egg Shell Strength Tester
- Selectable Units: Newtons, lbf, and kgf
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators
- Range: 0 ~ 100N (0 ~ 22.4 lbf)
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% F.S. ± 1 LSD
- 200% Overload Capacity (Overload indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)
- Store up to 1,000 data in non-volatile memory
- USB Output
- Power: 100 ~ 240 VAC
- Three egg stands, USB cable and ZP Logger included
Egg Shell Strength Tester II, model EG-001 is designed to automatically measure the strength of egg shells.
Press the button to start the sensor moving. The sensor slows after making contact with the egg, then stops and backs off after the egg shell cracks. The peak value is displayed, saved in memory and sent to the USB port.
The tester also stores up to 1,000 data in internal memory and sends data to the USB port for the Data Logger (included) or optional ZP Recorder Force Data Analysis Software.