|HTGS-85||85.0 (0.1 lbf-in)||100.0 (0.1 kgf-cm)||1000 (1 N-cm)|
HTGS-85 Digital Torque Gauge
Handheld Digital Torque Gauge
Up to 85.0 lbf-in/ 100.0 kgf-cm/ 1000 N-cm capacity
- Luminescent OLED display is highly visible in dark locations
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick Go/No Go testing
- Multi-language program menus: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese
- Ergonomic design, non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec.
- lbf-in, kgf-m, and N-m units are selectable
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- 1,000 data memory for recall or download
- External switch display hold and clear
- Internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Kit includes Jacob’s chuck, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB cable, hex wrench, AC adapter/charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case (handles for HTGS-85 only)
- Optional attachments available, see table below.
The HTGS Digital Torque Gauge features a remote torque sensor with a Jacob’s chuck. The Jacob’s chuck can be used to grip a test sample or a wide variety of grips. Test in clockwise or counter-clockwise directions. Selectable measuring units of lbf-in, kgf-cm, or N-cm.
The HTGS torque tester features easy to use menus to make programming the gauge simple. Select units, reverse the display, set high/low setpoints, and set all other functions using plain language menus. Electro luminescent OLED display shows torque value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, 1st and 2nd peaks, angle value (using HTGA model), etc. The HTGS also has a set of 3 indicator lights. The orange, green and red indicator lights can be used in conjunction with the programmable high/low setpoints for pass/fail testing. Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate.
USB Software Capabilities
All new HTGS gauge includes the device driver and ZT Logger data acquisition software. ZT Logger can download data from the gauge memory or capture a continuous stream of data at 10 data/second. Zero the gauge or capture data while at the computer. All gauge programming can be set and saved from the software.
Optional Force Recorder Data Acquisition Software is designed to capture up to 2,000 data per second. No competitors’ gauges come close to this speed! Other functions include, gauge programming, graph overlay feature, automatic statistics generation.
|HTGS / HTGA Digital Torque Gauge Specifications|
|Accuracy:||±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD|
|Selectable Units||lbf-in, ozf-in, N-m, N-cm, kgf-m, kgf-cm|
|Overload Capacity||200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)|
|Power||rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter|
|Battery Indicator||Indicates three charge states high, med and low|
|Memory||Non-volatile, recall up to 1,000 data|
|Setpoints||Programmable high/low setpoints w/ color-coded LEDs & output signal|
|Outputs||USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digitamatic and ± 2 VDC analog output|
|Operating Temp.||32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)|