|Optional High Speed
|Optional Low Speed
MH-275 Motorized Test Stand
MH-275(275 lbf capacity)
MH-275-S with Standard Digital Distance Meter (275 lbf capacity)
- One stand for both compression (push) and tension (pull) tests
- Combination of screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Jog, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle (72 hour max.), Force Control operation with Imada Z Series force gauges
- Wide speed range: 0.3 – 7 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Stroke: 11.2″ (285mm)
- Optional timer and digital distance meter
- Conditional Overload Prevention
MH-275 Motorized Force Measurement Test Stand offers basic force testing capabilities such as adjustable test speed control, force control, quick return and emergency stop functionality. MH-275 motorized test stands can be used for both tension and compression testing. The high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth operation. Many speed configurations are available to fit any force testing application, see the speed configuration tab for more details.
Four Modes of Operation
MH-275 test stands include four modes of operation: Manual, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle (72 hours max), and Force Control modes. Manual mode allows the stand to be controlled by the four arrow buttons on the base of the stand. Cycle modes are useful for cycle and non-destructive testing.
Force Control Capability
Connect the MH-275 test stand with an Imada ZT Series force gauge and enable force controlled testing and Conditional Overload Prevention. Several force control modes are available. The gauge can move up or down until a specified force value is reached. Another mode will maintain the force between a high and low setpoint, by automatically adjusting the position of the force gauge.
The MH-275 accepts any of the standard range Imada force gauges. Optional timer and digital distance meter available. The digital distance meter has PC output capabilities, for more information click here.
AP-002 Adapter Plate is available to mount most other force gauges to IMADA test stands.
Standard Distance Meter Specifications
|Push button for inch/mm, zero set and on/off
|0.1% of reading or 0.005"/0.1 mm whichever is greater