Motorized Pull Tester
Pull Tester – Motorized with Output
- Combination of screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides extremely smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 11.5 in/min (optional speed ranges available)
- Max clearance 9″ (with extender 14″)
- No programming required
- Newton, lbf and kgf units are selectable
- Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
- RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
Motorized pull testers are designed to check the pull-off force values of electrical leads, crimped terminals and connectors and ensure consistent results by controlling force and speed. The system is configured with a motorized test stand and Imada DST or ZT force gauge in the range of your choice and attachments; cam grip, vise chuck, WG-1, WG-2, WG-3 or KC-100 grip to suit your application. Data acquisition software is available as well as attachments for other applications. WG-1 is perfect for pull testing crimp on terminals. Set the opening size by turning the wingnut until jaws contact sample, then back off a little until the sample slides into the jaws from the side. Then you can simply slide the next sample into the jaws when you are ready to test. WG-2 grips the actual wire or sample tested with serrated jaws. Ideal for a variety of shapes. WG-3 multi terminal grip has 12 wire gauge apertures on the turret. Locate the appropriate size, lock in position and you’re ready to test. The KC-100 spring- loaded wedge grip is ideal for tensile measurements of thick materials (up to 10mm thick). The serrated jaw is 15mm wide.