Rotary Peel Tester
MX2-110 Test Stand
ZT/DST Digital Force Gauge
RP-1A Rotary Peel Fixture
Rotary Peel Tester Standard Features
- RP-1A rotary peel fixture: 1-1.125″ wide x 6″ dia.
- Wide speed range: 0.4 – 12 in/min speed is set digitally (other speed ranges available)
- Screw drive system and high performance brushless motor provides smooth and powerful operation over the entire speed range.
- Selectable Manual, Increment, and Force Control (with ZT Series gauges) modes
- Easy-to-use program dial and menu screens control mode, speed, timer and cycles
- MX2-110 Stroke: 9.4″ (240mm)
- Max clearance 9″ (with extender 14″)
- Force gauge units are selectable: Newton, lbf and kgf
- Force gauge output: USB, RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
The Rotary peel tester is a complete peel testing system. Perform quick and efficient peel tests with the rotary peel fixture, MX2-110 motorized test stand, and ZT Series / DST digital force gauge. The rotary peel fixture is useful to peel longer tape samples.
The MX2-110 test stand provides smooth, consistent speed essential for peel testing. The Imada ZT Series or DST force gauges feature convenient push buttons to select measuring units, measuring modes and include an USB (ZT) or RS232 port for data downloads.
Specify Imada DST or ZT Series force gauge capacities and you’re ready to test Velcro, tapes, laminates, packaging and a wide variety of other materials.