|TMG-4||69.4 ozf-in (0.01 ozf-in)||5.000 (0.001 kgf-cm)||49.03 (0.01 N-cm)|
|TMG-15||17.36 (0.01 lbf-in)||20.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||196.0 (0.1 N-cm)|
|TMG-40||43.40 (0.01 lbf-in)||50.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||490.0 (0.1 N-cm)|
|TMG-85||86.8 (0.1 lbf-in)||100.0 (0.1 kgf-cm)||980 (1 N-cm)|
TMG Digital Torque Gauge
Programmable Digital Torque Gauge
OLD MODEL see HTGS Digital Torque Gauge
TMG digital torque gauges offer programmable high/low setpoints for go/no-go testing. ORANGE lights up for measurements less than Low setpoint, GREEN for between High and Low setpoint, and RED for over High setpoint.
Store up to 256 values in memory, which can be displayed or transmitted using the serial output. Use the real time mode to display torque transients, or the peak mode to capture the peak torque achieved during a test. Selectable measuring units of oz-in, lb-in, kg-cm, or N-cm.
TMG gauges are sold in kits which include the gauge, sensor, six foot cable, and AC adapter/charger. Built-in NiCad rechargeable batteries.
Accuracy: ±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded indicators for quick go/no go testing
- 256 Data memory for recall and computer download
- lb-in, kg-cm, and N-cm units are push button selectable
- RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- Runs on internal NiCad batteries or AC adapter
- Ergonomic, heavy duty metal construction
- Both clockwise and counterclockwise operation
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Tare function
- Overload alarm, low battery indicator
- 6.5mm Jacobs Chuck (4mm for TMG-4),(optional 13mm Jacobs Chuck available)