- EL electro luminescent display is highly visible in dark locations
- Programmable High/Low setpoints with color coded LED indicators
- Multi-language program menus: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese
- 1,000 data memory for recall or download
Wine Cork Pull Tester
with Digital Force Gauge
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- Maximum load 110 lbf (50 kgf)
- Stroke: 2.3″ (60mm) per 170°
- Selectable lbf, kgf, and N units
- RS-232C, Digimatic and analog outputs
- Overload capacity 200% F.S.
- Overload alarm, display flashes at overload limit
- Runs on internal NI-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Push-button tare function
Imada’s wine cork pull testers use rapid lever action, feature quick bottle changeouts and provides a stable base for consistent test results. The pull tests are performed with a simple downward stroke of the lever.
Both testers feature a large, easy-to-read displays with measurement value and units. Simple push-button operation allows the user to capture the peak force. Standard RS-232C, Digimatic, and ±1VDC analog outputs enable data acquisition for permanent record. The wine bottle fixture holds the bottle securely and the specially threaded nuts can be moved quickly up the rods for changeouts.
WCP-2 tester also features:
Easy-to-use menus to make programming simple in eight languages. Select units, set high/low setpoints, and all other functions in plain language. Luminescent EL display shows force value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with additional user-selectable data including memory data. Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/NoGo conditions. Orange lights under the low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over high.
SW-1 Data Acquisition Software (optional)
Acquire and analyze real-time data into this customized Excel spreadsheet. Log and chart measurements as well as statistical information and control the gauge from your computer.
WCP Ranges (Resolution)Accuracy: ±0.2% F.S. ±1 LSD
More Ranges ►
|WCP-1 or WCP-2||110.0 (0.1 lbf)||50.00 (0.01 kgf)||500.0 (0.1 N)|