|HTGA-AMK-4||70.00 (0.01 ozf-in)||4.000 (0.001 lbf-in)||5.000 (0.001 kgf-cm)||50.00 (0.01 N-cm)|
|HTGA-AMK-15||-||15.00 (0.01 lbf-in)||20.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||200.0 (0.1 N-cm)|
|HTGA-AMK-40||-||40.00 (0.01 lbf-in)||50.00 (0.01 kgf-cm)||500.0 (0.1 N-cm)|
|HTGA-AMK-85||-||85.0 (0.1 lbf-in)||100.0 (0.1 kgf-cm)||1000 (1 N-cm)|
HTGA-AMK Digital Torque Gauge with Angle Encoder
Digital Torque Gauge Measures Torque and Angle
- Display torque and angle with AMK-360 angle encoder
- Luminescent EL display is highly visible in dark locations
- Programmable high/low setpoints with color-coded LED indicators and output signal for quick Go/No Go testing
- Multi-language program menus: English, Spanish, French, Chinese, German, Italian, Korean, Japanese
- Export gauge memory or save continuous data to flash drives
- Ergonomic design, non-slip grips, heavy duty metal construction
- USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digimatic and Analog outputs
- 30,000 data/sec ultra-high sampling rate; Processes and transmits 2,000 data/sec.
- lbf-in, kgf-m, and N-m units are selectable
- Overload capacity 200% of F.S.
- 1,000 data memory for recall or download
- External switch display hold and clear
- Internal Ni-MH batteries or AC adapter
- Real time and peak mode (selectable)
- Overload alarm and output signal
- Kit includes AMK-360, Jacob’s chuck, ZT Logger data acquisition software, USB cable, hex wrench, AC adapter/ charger, calibration cert traceable to NIST and carrying case (handles for HTGA-AMK-85 only)
- Optional attachments available
Measure, display and output torque and angle when the AMK-360 is connected.
Easy-to-use menus in eight languages make programming simple to select units, set high/low setpoints, and all other functions.
Luminescent EL display shows torque value, unit, and peak, and can be configured with user-selectable data including angle, memory data, +NG count, high/low setpoints, etc.
Color-coded LED indicators alert the user to Go/No Go conditions. Orange lights for less than low setpoint, green lights between high and low, and red for over the high.
Process and transmit 2,000 actual data per second, not just the peak from a high sampling rate. Optional Force Recorder data acquisition software processes up to 2,000 data per second.
Collect torque vs. angle data with optional ZT-RP data acquisition software.
Optional Force Recorder Data Acquisition Software is designed to capture up to 2,000 data per second. No competitors’ gauges come close to this speed! Other functions include, gauge programming, graph overlay feature, automatic statistics generation.
|HTGS / HTGA Digital Torque Gauge Specifications|
|Accuracy:||±0.5% F.S. ±1 LSD|
|Selectable Units||lbf-in, ozf-in, N-m, N-cm, kgf-m, kgf-cm|
|Overload Capacity||200% of F.S. (Overload indicator flashes beyond 110% of F.S.)|
|Power||rechargeable Ni-MH battery pack or AC adapter|
|Battery Indicator||Indicates three charge states high, med and low|
|Memory||Non-volatile, recall up to 1,000 data|
|Setpoints||Programmable high/low setpoints w/ color-coded LEDs & output signal|
|Outputs||USB (virtual COM port), RS-232C, Digitamatic and ± 2 VDC analog output|
|Operating Temp.||32° to 100°F (0° to 40°C)|