Model: MX2-1100 Capacity: 1100 lbf
MX2 Vertical Motorized Test Stands use maintenance-free, brushless, DC motors to provide smooth and powerful operation and ensure consistent force testing results.
- Selectable Modes: Manual, Increment, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle and Force Control (with ZTA force gauges)
- Easy-to-use program dial and menus to control mode, speed, timer duration and cycles
- Programmable timer up to 99′ 59.9 sec in 0.1 sec increments
- Ultra rigid, 0.5 mm deflection at max. load
- Optional digital distance meter
Precise Increment Mode
MX2-1100 features unique jog movement control, for precise increment testing. In jog mode, each click of the program dial moves the cross head approx. 0.05mm (standard speed, under no load).
Automated are easy to setup. Press the unique program dial and turn to make selections from the menus and set mode, speed, test duration, units and cycles. Set start and return speeds independently.
Connect an Imada ZTA force gauge to the MX2-1100 test stand to enable the following force controlled tests and Conditional Overload Prevention.
Maintain force between high/low setpoints
Increase force to high setpoint and stop