MH2 Horizontal Motorized Test Stands use maintenance-free, brushless, DC motors that provide smooth and powerful operation to ensure consistent force testing results.
Precise Increment Mode
MH2-550 features unique jog movement control, for precise increment testing. In jog mode, each click of the program dial moves the cross head approx. 0.05mm (standard speed, under no load).
In cycle mode, automated tests are easy to setup. Press the unique program dial and turn to make selections from the menu screens and set mode, speed, test duration, units and cycles. Set independent start, measuring and return speeds.
Force controlled non-destructive tests are also easy to setup. Connect the MH2 test stand with an Imada ZT Series force gauge to enable the following force controlled tests and Conditional Overload Prevention: maintain force between high/low setpoints, increase force to high setpoint and stop.
- Selectable Manual, Increment, Single Cycle, Continuous Cycle and Force Control (with ZT Series gauges)
- Easy-to-use program dial and menu screens control mode, speed, timer, cycles
- Ultra rigid, 0.5 mm deflection at maximum load
- Programmable timer up to 99′ 59.9 sec in 0.1 sec increments
- Conditional Overload Prevention
- Up to 65,535 cycles
- Clearance: 11.81″ (300mm depends on gauge or load cell)
- Digital distance meters available for force vs. displacement data